Thank you for your interest in employment with Michael's Cuisine.
Please read the information below and follow all instructions.
The management team at Michael's selects new employees to become part of a creative team with a unique personality that sets us apart from other restaurants. Our staff is a special group of individuals with a common goal of fulfilling the Michael's mission. We have a genuine commitment to the City of Fort Worth and her dining public. We need dedicated people to achieve our goals, and it is our staff and their desire to pursue excellence that sets us apart in our client’s eyes. Our team is a very important part of what Michael's is all about.
1. DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION and PRINT IT.
2. Fill out the form completely and enter "NA" if the question is not applicable. Do not leave any question blank. Be sure to sign the application.
3. Mail or drop off your completed application to:
3413 W. 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107
4. If you have a resume, please submit it with your completed application. An application is required to be considered for a position.
5. If we are hiring for the position you requested, we will call you to set up an interview. Please bring your application, TABC certification and food handlers card to your interview. All applications will be kept on file for 1 year.