MICHAELSCUISINE has a professional staff that will assist you with planning and executing the perfect event. Whether you are planning an important dinner for business clients or that special dinner party for family and friends Michael's can accommodate any requests.
Michael Thomson, Chef Proprietor, will assist you in selecting the perfect menu and accommodations to meet your needs and will also assist with any logistical and menu changes. Michael or an on-site coordinator will be present during your event to ensure your event is professionally executed.
In-House Private Parties & Events
Our private dining program offers easy to select menu options that your guests will love. MICHAELS boasts two lovely Private Party rooms that range from our “Chefs Room” to our 40-seat private party “Theater Room”. The option to reserve our entire dining area and Ancho Chile Bar is also an available option.
Off – Site Catering
Michael's catering services are endless. From office luncheons to elegant cocktail and dinner parties to private jet caterings - our Contemporary Ranch Cuisine can be enjoyed anywhere! Catering services offered by Michael's are unlimited and we will be happy to personalize custom menus for your specific needs. Unlimited options are available by working with Chef-Proprietor Michael S. Thomson to create a catering experience to remember. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and special occasion menus are available.
Each of our dining options delivers a memorable and elegant experience with delicious cuisine and superb service. All dining options are available for lunch, dinner and cocktail parties. You will find several, various priced Private Party sample menus on the Menus page of our website and we will work to meet your budget.
• A personalized printed menu for each is a complimentary service for all in-house functions.
• Texas sales tax of 8.25% will be added to the food portion of the bill
• 20% service gratuity will be added to the food & beverage bill for all functions
• Each private party is required to have a set menu prior to event. Room charges or Food & Beverage minimums may be required.
• We are pleased to schedule audio visual, floral, or entertainment needs. Arrangements must be made in advance. The charges can be added to your dining receipt.
To receive information for your next event, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
Chef * Proprietor Michael S. Thomson will contact You with availibility, and to discuss the details of your event.